Would you like to:
- Earn valuable rewards?
- Help your peers and classmates save money on USMLE-Rx products?
- Provide a way for your peers and students to get board prep advice and information from the First Aid Team?
- Share input on new medical education initiatives?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you are ready to become a USMLE-Rx Student Ambassador. Simply fill out the form below to apply.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
Ambassador duties include:
- Use and understanding of how USMLE-Rx products work and what features they have to offer so that you describe the benefits of USMLE-Rx to your fellow med students
- Send informational emails to classmates sharing USMLE-Rx news, updates, and promotions
- Attendance at on-campus events (such as academic fairs)
- Sponsoring at least one promotion per academic year. Our Student Ambassadors bring promo codes to their fellow students. As an Ambassador, you would be eligible for rewards based on uses of your code
- Optional Participation in USMLE-Rx Ambassador/Company projects
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
- Earn valuable gift cards for promotions
- Earn USMLE-Rx product subscription during your first promo for the length of your Ambassadorship*
- Increased interaction with the First Aid Team, including early access to new products, opinion polling, etc.
- Increased exposure on campus. Your fellow classmates will know who you are and that you are a USMLE-Rx Student Ambassador
- Offer premium discounts to your peers and classmates
- CV References
(We reserve the right to modify the terms of the program at any time).
Questions? Email us.